TOGETHER WE SHALL MEET NEW PEOPLE, TRAVEL TO NEW PLACES AND LEARN NEW THINGS
Welcome to the Mirthy Book Club! This is a friendly, welcoming group of bookworms spread across the globe who meet online every month to connect over a shared love of reading. Everyone is welcome and we love getting to meet new members. Together, we also attend Mirthy Book Club events with fantastic writers and scholars.
So if you are a bookworm and want to meet others who enjoy reading, this is the Mirthy group for you!
Get a copy of the Book of the Month!
May's Book of the Month is.... The Midwife by Tricia Cresswell
Be part of our Facebook group
In this group we will be sharing insights and discussion points relating to the book of the month! We hope you will make this community your own, sharing reading recommendations and thoughts on the Book of the Month and reading more generally!Click To Join
Join our Events
Every month, we invite an author or expert to join us for a Question and Answer session about the Book of the Month, with an opportunity to ask your own questions. We also have Coffee Mornings and Afternoons where you can connect with other book club members, having interesting discussions about what you're currently reading.Register for Events
Receive our monthly newsletter
To receive an email once a month updating you on all the Book Club updates, email firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting to be added to the mailing list.
Book Club Coffee and Chats
Join the Mirthy Book Club for a coffee and chat morning (or afternoon) to discuss the Book(s) of the Month or just chat more generally about what you're currently reading. This is a chance to talk about books and authors, recommend our favourites, and meet other bookworms in the community.
All you need is an electronic device, a mug and a table!
Click Here To Register
Sign up to the Newsletter
If you would like to hear more from the Mirthy book club, then sign up for our dedicated newsletter. Just follow the instructions below:
- Register for a free Mirthy account (if you haven't already). Make sure to select the 'GDPR consent' as in the image below. Now, wait until you receive your first Mirthy monthly newsletter, or if you've previously signed up, simply open one of our old emails.
- At the bottom of the email, click 'update your preferences'
- Click the 'Email Me A Link' button, after which Mailchimp, our email service provider, will send you a separate email.
- Click 'Update your preferences'.
- Under 'Interests', tick the check box next to 'Book Club'.
- Congratulations! You will now receive all the latest Mirthy book club news, reviews and announcements.
For any support queries, contact us at email@example.com
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” – C.S. Lewis