This illustrated talk by Neil Sadler is about a road trip across Western USA…..with some difficulties along the way! Including:
- Some fascinating facts about Golden Gate bridge and the earthquake of 1906 in San Francisco.
- “Get your kicks on Route 66”; the Mother Road which crosses almost 2,500 miles of the USA.
- The Grand Canyon; a true marvel of the world.
- The Pony Express recruitment criteria (you will never see a poster like it again !)
- Duration: 45 mins
- Online Zoom Event: An event held in person
- Join as an individual or book for private groups up to 300
Meet The Speaker, Neil
Neil Sadler is a retired senior police officer who can provide talks on a range of subjects. Equipment and photographs will illustrate his cases. Neil spent much of his 30 years service as an operational officer in various ranks across Sussex, working briefly in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Abu Dhabi….he even survived Bognor Regis, Haywards Heath and Crawley!
Preparing for the Event
For the best experience, you will need to have Zoom downloaded onto your computer. Please ensure you're connected to broadband/wifi rather than using your mobile phone connection (3G/4G).
We also recommend that pets are either calmly sitting on your lap or in another room, and any refreshments you may require are within your reach!