This presentation can take various forms, the final choice depending on your interests and the time available. Three topics are on offer:
1) a general hedgehog presentation (an excellent overview, lasts about 50 minutes and was created by “HedgehogStreet”
2) how one village came together to connect their gardens (a hedgehog “superhighway”) with suggestions as to how you might do the same
3) a citizen science project that Stephen ran over 10 years.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Online Zoom event: Join from your computer, phone or tablet (no replay available)
- Join as an individual or book for private groups up to 300
Meet the Host, Stephen
Formerly a vet, Stephen changed career to pursue a lifelong passion for wildlife, wildlife photography, filming and conservation. Stephen’s material has made a number of TV appearances, featured in the national press and won major awards. His photography concentrates on interesting and challenging wildlife subjects, many of which are in and close to his home.
Preparing for the Event
For the best experience, you will need to have Zoom downloaded onto your computer. Please ensure you're connected to broadband/wifi rather than using your mobile phone connection (3G/4G).
We also recommend that pets are either calmly sitting on your lap or in another room, and any refreshments you may require are within your reach!